SAVE THE DATE for the Joint 19th Steering Group Meeting of the Priority Area 8 of EU Strategy for the Danube Region (PA8 EUSDR) and 3rd Project Steering Group Meeting of INTERREG Danube GoDaNuBio project which will take place on October 20th , 2021 in Zagreb, Croatia, in the Hotel International (https://www.maistra.com/hr/hotel-international-zagreb) Miramarska Cesta 24, organized by the Ministry of Economy and Sustainable Development.
The meeting will be in a hybrid modality (in the Hotel and online), and the main topics are as follows:
Joint Conference will be organized in two sessions: Joint session concentrating on Bioeconomy in the Danube Region, covering broadly following topics:
- Good governance of the Circular Economy
- Circular economy today – uniting partners across the value chain
- Vision of more resilient implementation of circular economy
In the afternoon session, 19th Steering Group meeting will be organized and will focus on the following topics:
- Presentation of current status of applications to the INNOVATION EXPRESS 2.0 cross-macroregional initiative- Response to Covid-19 recovery
- Presentation of the current status of the Project “Danube Alliance for SME Competitiveness”
- Information on future PA8 activities
Please confirm your participation to the e-mail addresses: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org by October, 8th 2021 and please indicate are you going to participate online on physically ASAP.