Information provided by the person concerned pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, repealing Directive 95/46/ES (hereinafter \”GDPR\” ) and according to Act no. 18/2018 on the Protection of Personal Data and on Amendments to Certain Acts (the \”Personal Data Protection Act\”) and the consent of the data subject to the processing of his personal data under the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act
Responsible pursuant to Article 13 are the institutions or persons indicated on the homepage. Information on this can be found in the imprint.
1. How we use personal data
We may process data on the use of our websites and services (usage data). Usage data may include your IP address, geographic location, web browser and version, operating system, reference source, length of visit and site navigation, as well as timing, frequency, and usage patterns of our service
The data source for use is Google Analytics. These usage data may be processed to analyze the use of websites and services. The legal basis for such processing is the consent and our legitimate interests, monitoring and improving our websites and services.
We can process the information contained in any questionnaire (query data) when it comes to product and / or service data. The legal basis for such processing is consent.
We may process the information you provide to us in order to receive our e-mail offers and / or newsletters (notices). Notification data may be processed to send appropriate alerts and / or newsletters. The legal basis for such processing is consent.
We may process the information (contact information) contained in or related to any communication sent to us. Correspondence data may contain communication content and metadata associated with communication. Our website generates metadata related to communication through web site contact forms. Correspondence data can be processed for communication with you and record keeping.
We collect the data on the basis of Article 6 GDPR in order to fulfil the corresponding tasks. We process personal data only within the framework of the relevant data protection regulations. This means that we will only process your data if legally permitted to do so, in particular if data processing is necessary, legally prescribed or permitted for the provision of our services, or if the users have given their consent.
2. Preservation and deletion of personal data
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes may not be stored longer than is necessary for that purpose or for those purposes. Usage data, disclosure data, query data, notification details and correspondence data are retained for a maximum of 1 year.
3. Your rights
Your fundamental rights under the Data Protection Act are:
- the right of access
- the right of correction
- the right of deletion
- the right to limit processing
- he right to object to processing
- the right to transfer data
- the right to complain to the supervisory authority
- the right to withdraw consent
The legal basis for processing your personal data is:
- if the processing is necessary for the performance of the contract to which you are a party or for carrying out the action on your request prior to the conclusion of the contract
- if such processing is done by automated means, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. However, this right does not apply if it adversely affects the rights and freedoms of others.
- If you believe that our processing of your personal data violates data protection laws, you have the legal right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Supervisor. You can do so in the EU Member State of your usual residence, place of work or place of alleged violation.
- Within, as the legal basis for the processing of your personal data is agreed, you have the right to withdraw this consent at any time.
A cookie is a file containing an identifier (a string of letters and numbers) that sends the web server to a web browser and is stored by the browser. The identifier is then sent back to the server whenever the browser requests a page from the server. Cookies may be either \”permanent\” cookies or \”session\” files: a permanent cookie will be stored in a web browser and remain valid until the expiration date specified or the user deletes it before the expiration date, session cookies expire at the end of the user session when the web browser is closed.
5. Cookies used by our service providers
6. Managing cookies
7. Web site operator
This web site is operated by:
Name: FatCamel s.r.o.
Address: Palatínová 4, Komárno 945 01, Slovakia VAT number: SK 2023701361
Phone: +421 948 621 122
You can contact us by mail, by completing the contact form on our website, by phone or by e-mail.
8. Consent to the processing of personal data