- to improve business support to strengthen the innovative and digital capacities of female-led-SMEs
- development of at least one innovative and practical solution (tool) for strengthening female entrepreneurial skills in the digital age through at least one tailored event
- organization of at least one networking event for exchange of experience between business and academia
- Ralitsa Zhekova, Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations – Varna (RAPIV), Bulgaria
- Amir Hujić, Foreign Trade Chamber of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Ivana Radić, International Business Women´s Network, Croatia
- Emiljja Stručić, Technology Park Varaždin, Croatia
- Krisztina Toth, EMG Group Plc. / Startup Europe CEE and Western Balkans Networks, Hungary
- Nathalie da Silva, Steinbeis-Europa-Zentrum, Germany
- Silvia Cangea-Digolean Organization for Small and Medium Enterprise Sector Development (ODIMM), Moldova
- Sanja Popović-Pantić, Association of Business Women in Serbia, Serbia
- Nina Pohleven, Chamber of Commerce and Indus try of Štajerska, Slovenia
We will appreciate if you support common efforts for fostering female entrepreneurship in the Danube!
For more information, please, contact us.
Ralitsa Zhekova, Regional Agency for Entrepreneurship and Innovations – Varna (RAPIV), Bulgaria , e-mail:email@example.com