- To support cluster managers in providing the effective support to their SMEs
- To support clusters of the Danube region to strengthen their role in the regional development
- Creation of the supporting documents for PA8 linked to the cluster initiatives and further development of the policy framework for clusters
- Mapping activities aiming to collect the data on the state of the art of the clusters and their needs within the Danube region / Benchmarking
- Support to the strengthening of the cluster managers capacities (training sessions, workshops etc.)
- This study provides a snapshot of the current stage of Cluster Management Excellence in the Danube Region. Moreover it presents ideas and reflections on how to improve such excellence and how to make better use of cluster initiatives: White Paper_Danube Region_FINAL_
- The Ukraine Crisis has a large impact on the Danube Region. These impacts and potentials were analysed with a focus on the significant bioeconomic potential of the Danube Region. Countries of the Danube Region could provide substitute supplies to the loss of imports from Ukraine for several agrifodd products. Read more.
- The Short_Study_Task 1-2_DBP_Dec2022, conducted by Anteja ECG d.o.o., Ljubljana, Slovenia, is focused on the current economic situation of the Danube Region. With a focus on circular bioeconomy and clusters, the study deals with the problems of SMEs and existing support schemes and mechanisms which support value chain development. The analysis is designed to update the recent findings and considered the impact of the Ukraine war as well.
The study provides an overview of the situation of the existing bioeconomy value chains and identifies key bottlenecks for development. Finally, the study concludes that new targeted supports schemes are needed to help SMEs and related clusters to become better embedded in future global Bioeconomy value chain, which gain increasing importance.
Mr. Gerd Meier zu Köcker, Germany
Ms. Adel Apagyi, Hungary
Mr. Aleš Hančič, Slovenia
Mr. Goran Rodić, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Mrs. Pavla Bruskova, Czech Republic
Mrs. Genoveva Christova Murray, Bulgaria
Mrs. Cornelia Muraru Ionel, Romania
Mr. Daniel Cosnita, Romania
Mrs. Nevin Baran, Turkey
Croatian Wood Cluster
Phone: +385 91 5397 683
Dr. Gerd Meier zu Köcker (Executive Director)
Phone: +49 711 658355-11